The Red Lion Soccer Club, located in York, Pennsylvania, is a self-sufficient organization run completely by volunteers. We provide the opportunity to youth ages 4 through 19, to learn the sport, develop skills and participate in organized soccer.
We believe it’s all about the children and ensuring that they have the opportunity to play the game. Our goal is to educate, challenge and instill the love of the game to all players throughout their years of participation.
- FIELD SETUP is on Saturday, March 11 at 8 am. Everyone is welcome to clean up the property, set up the fields, etc. This is more fun than anything, come help your coaches and the club start the year off right! We are looking for around 10 folks to get this done. The more there, the quicker we go home. THANKS FOR YOU HELP IN ADVANCE!!! Rain date – March 18.
- Next Club Meeting is on TUESDAY, MARCH 21, 2017, at 7:30 pm at the Lions Bingo Hall. Please enter from the front of the building. The meetings are open to everyone. Hope to see you there!
- Is there RAIN?!?! - For the U10 and above find out BEFORE you drive all the way out there... https://www.rainedout.net/team_page.php?a=f277e55492b72c7fb0c5
- FOR U10 & U12 TEAMS . . .
Find us on facebook - Red Lion Youth Soccer Club
- Make sure to check out our apparel at the concession stand!
- Parents – Show your support in a quick and easy way; help out for a little bit in the concession stand before or after the game during other games. The wonderful folks to take care of the stand will help you feel like you’re on the team and you will make a difference. Thank you in advance for your drive!!!
- Think you got what it takes to be a coach? Think it's a possibility? Reach out to us for free training and plenty of support from out coaching staff. We have years of experience and will help you be successful! It's a great chance to grow with your child and their friends and become champions in every way. A coach’s role is not just instructing but leading in how you present sportsmanship and leadership. Reach out to Forest Burke firstname.lastname@example.org.