The Red Lion Soccer Club, located in York, Pennsylvania, is a self-sufficient organization run completely by volunteers. We provide the opportunity to youth ages 4 through 19, to learn the sport, develop skills and participate in organized soccer.
We believe it’s all about the children and ensuring that they have the opportunity to play the game. Our goal is to educate, challenge and instill the love of the game to all players throughout their years of participation.
- Next Club Meeting is on TUESDAY, November 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm at the Lions Bingo Hall. Please enter from the front of the building. The meetings are open to everyone. Hope to see you there!
- Spring 2017 Registration is . . . .
Saturday, October 29 from 10 am – 12 pm
Sunday, October 30 from 12 pm – 3 pm
Saturday, November 5 from 10 am – 12 pm
Registration will be held at our Cape Horn Fields (behind the Lions Bingo Hall), 3290 Cape Horn Road, Red Lion at the Concession Stand. Proceed to the bottom of the hill and park in the lower parking lot on your right then proceed down the gravel path to the fields.
All forms can be found under the forms tab. Any questions about registration, please email Sheri Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOR U10 & U12 TEAMS . . .
- Soccer Pictures Updates –
- U6/U8 – Pictures can be picked up at Spring Registration. If that doesn't work, you can stop by Sheri Boyer’s house (204 Lartry Drive, Red Lion) on Tuesday, November 1st from 6 pm - 7 pm or Thursday, November 3rd from 7 pm - 8 pm OR you can make other arrangements to meet with Sheri. Contact Sheri at email@example.com or (717) 873-8462
- U10 & U12 – Coaches are receiving them this week, October 24, if they haven’t already.
- Fall Fundraiser Bonus Prizes (based on dollar amount collected) Update –
- Christyan Thomas was the Top Selling Player. He will receive a free registration for the next season.
- U12M Red Lion Lions was the Top Selling Team and they will receive a pizza party.
Find us on facebook - Red Lion Youth Soccer Club
- Make sure to check out our apparel at the concession stand!
- Parents – Show your support in a quick and easy way; help out for a little bit in the concession stand before or after the game during other games. The wonderful folks to take care of the stand will help you feel like you’re on the team and you will make a difference. Thank you in advance for your drive!!!
- Think you got what it takes to be a coach? Think it's a possibility? Reach out to us for free training and plenty of support from out coaching staff. We have years of experience and will help you be successful! It's a great chance to grow with your child and their friends and become champions in every way. A coach’s role is not just instructing but leading in how you present sportsmanship and leadership. Reach out to Forest Burke firstname.lastname@example.org.