The Red Lion Soccer Club, located in York, Pennsylvania, is a self-sufficient organization run completely by volunteers. We provide the opportunity to youth ages 4 through 19, to learn the sport, develop skills and participate in organized soccer.
We believe it’s all about the children and ensuring that they have the opportunity to play the game. Our goal is to educate, challenge and instill the love of the game to all players throughout their years of participation.
- Next Club Meeting is on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 at 7:30 pm at the Lions Bingo Hall. Please enter from the front of the building. The meetings are open to everyone. Hope to see you there!
- FOR U10 & U12 TEAMS . . .
- Soccer Pictures are scheduled for Wednesday, September 14th.
- Fall Fundraiser is Hoss’s Dinner Kits. You must sell 6 items or the $30 buyout. Orders can start immediately til September 25.
Pick up will be Tuesday, October 11 from 5 pm – 6:30 pm at 204 Lartry Drive, Red Lion.
Items will be frozen.
Bonus Prizes (based on dollar amount collected) –
The Top Selling Player will receive a free registration for the next season.
The Top Selling Team will receive a pizza party.
Any questions about the fundraiser, please contact Sheri Boyer, call (717) 873 – 8462 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on facebook - Red Lion Youth Soccer Club
- Make sure to check out our apparel at the concession stand!
- Parents – Show your support in a quick and easy way; help out for a little bit in the concession stand before or after the game during other games. The wonderful folks to take care of the stand will help you feel like you’re on the team and you will make a difference. Thank you in advance for your drive!!!
- Think you got what it takes to be a coach? Think it's a possibility? Reach out to us for free training and plenty of support from out coaching staff. We have years of experience and will help you be successful! It's a great chance to grow with your child and their friends and become champions in every way. A coach’s role is not just instructing but leading in how you present sportsmanship and leadership. Reach out to Forest Burke email@example.com